Happy Anniversary Dear Alia
Posted on Friday 20 October 2017 @ 08:50 with 1 comments

I Believe this end of October had been a year I fell in love toward  >a man<

Man is very dangerous when he turns his attention to you and you will misunderstand his actions that might be make us falling in love (ihatehim)
i never confess my feeling toward him bcause im coward
the reasons be my concern to THIS FEELING cause he is my FRIEND

He very goood/nice friend to me but one day I noticed his attitude a bit different than usual like I'm has been his attention for a few day! He cares about me and he is very kind to me 
I don't know why and i felt he was crush on me HAHAHAHA
and
I fall in love on him since the day he makes me confused with his actions.
Until today I'm always look out wherever he goes/ what he doing/ with who and keep asked my friends where is my bae been XD
in one day dozens of 'i like him' to disturb my friend to show how desperate I am
and all this his fault
1Comments:

Blogger التميز المثالي للخدمات المنزلية said on 22 August 2018 at 19:40 





شركة مكافحة حشرات براس تنورة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بسيهات
شركة مكافحة حشرات ببقيق
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض براس تنورة
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بسيهات
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض ببقيق
شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بالدمام
شركة رش دفان بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الحمام بالدمام والخبر
شركة مكافحة الحمام بالجبيل والقطيف

Post a Comment



About Me
an ordinary girl live at countryside(:
My name is >plsyoudefinitelyknowbytheaddress<
and I'm 16 this year (yeayyy)
FOR MORE IMFORMATION PLS CLICK PROFILE TO KNOW ME(:
p/s: if you wonder this image, fyi it's seulmin


Archive



Shout



© 2014 - Template by Adila. Basecode Qayyum.