What the f*kk with the HEADER!
Posted on Friday 20 October 2017 @ 07:30 with 0 comments

First, I'm sorry by saying that " I'm Pretty "
Believe me no one is my friend ever said " Ohh Alia you looks so pretty today " and so on
It's was me the one admit it because I Know My ˈɪnə sɛlf more than anyone else (sorry! that impossible that I never receive praise from my Friends)

Here the sample of situations that my Friends didn't allow me as one of the those >PRETTYFACE<



so its been inspire me to create the header for title of my story life(:
0Comments:
Post a Comment



About Me
an ordinary girl live at countryside(:
My name is >plsyoudefinitelyknowbytheaddress<
and I'm 16 this year (yeayyy)
FOR MORE IMFORMATION PLS CLICK PROFILE TO KNOW ME(:
p/s: if you wonder this image, fyi it's seulmin


Archive



Shout



© 2014 - Template by Adila. Basecode Qayyum.